Event in central plaza, Divinity's Reach

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

Not sure if bug or intended, but there’s an even marker inside a tree in the Central Plaza. Doesn’t seem to do anything but exist there…

Attachments:

Posted by: Ayakaru.6583

Ayakaru.6583

No one else has this?

Posted by: Gentle Is Insane.6594

Gentle Is Insane.6594

I do not have that event icon on my screen.

Gentle Is Insane

Posted by: Sigil.9054

Sigil.9054

I know this is a little old, but I see it, too. Logging out and back in didn’t change it.

Attachments:

Zoujuu / Seldi Witt
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: ReSpect.7125

ReSpect.7125

Same for me. But not always.

Zandra Zvift lvl 80 human elementalist
Good luck and may the six watch over you

Posted by: Chrisie.2310

Chrisie.2310

I had the same on my warrior for several days (on the same spot as yours) and it was bugging me. I tried to figure it out and then I got on my ranger to see if it’s on all characters. On my ranger the event was popping up at different location (see pic). When I logged out and back in it dissipated but it was at Divinity’s Reach Kormir Low road in the middle where i am at on mini map.
It must be some bug

Attachments:

Posted by: Natebert.8432

Natebert.8432

I had the same on my warrior for several days (on the same spot as yours) and it was bugging me. I tried to figure it out and then I got on my ranger to see if it’s on all characters. On my ranger the event was popping up at different location (see pic). When I logged out and back in it dissipated but it was at Divinity’s Reach Kormir Low road in the middle where i am at on mini map.
It must be some bug

I have this exact same bug too. An event on my map that doesn’t seem to exist. I’m on the bottom level of the city and the minimap indicator says that it is below me.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I see an random “event” in Divinity’s Reach now and then too. Sometimes it’s near Rurikton, sometimes elsewhere.

When you have your content guide set to “Hide personal story” is when this (non)event thing shows up there. I haven’t seen it happen in any other city. Just DR.

I have tested this by changing your content guide to any of the other options and the event icon will go away.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

It’s a very old living story event where you had to race from one point to another to get I believe the flames of kyrta. It’s been reported like every other month on the forum so I’m sure it’s been noticed. But they aren’t too worried about it.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

It’s a very old living story event where you had to race from one point to another to get I believe the flames of kyrta. It’s been reported like every other month on the forum so I’m sure it’s been noticed. But they aren’t too worried about it.

OOH! I totally forgot about that event. Weird. I’ve bug reported in game and at this point just ignore it.