Excessive Lag in Red Borderlands

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Saydul.8571

Saydul.8571

Anyone else getting a lot of lag in only the red borderland as I am? It’s been like this all week. I cant use any skills etc and when moving around I appear to be rubberbanding all over the place.

I am on the server Desolation and the red borderland belongs to Kodash atm.

Mistfire/Silvertongue
Be a gentleman, look them in the eye when you kill them, repeatedly, again and again…

Posted by: Ghirkin.4689

Ghirkin.4689

Both me and 3 of my friends were playing in the Kodash borderlands and all four of us kept getting large amounts of lag whereby we could still move and chat, but could not use any skills. After the “lagspike” the client never resync’d with the server, but also did not DC, the only fix was to restart the client.

Just to say that it wasn’t my connection; the lag happened around the same time for all of us on all occasions. One of us was from a different country (not UK, that’s all I know) and he also experienced the lag. As the OP said this seems to be localized to the Kodash borderlands, both the Deso and Elona borderlands as well as EB seemed fine when we swapped to those.

Posted by: Saydul.8571

Saydul.8571

Still occurring in the red borderland which is now my home BL (Desolation) too in the current matchup. And it is ONLY on this map, regardless of which server it belongs to.

Mistfire/Silvertongue
Be a gentleman, look them in the eye when you kill them, repeatedly, again and again…

Posted by: Laiboch.4380

Laiboch.4380

This was happening everywhere to me. Most noted was WvW and Spvp Including the mists. They happened at the same time for about the same duration for me and everyone around me. When you used abilities it showed them like they were queued, but when everything seemed to “catch up” they had all fired.

It was so bad for many members of my guild that we scratched out normal tournaments.

After checking everything I could on my side and with everyone in my guild talking about the same thing it really looks like a server side issue.

Zoe Pain [GASM]
DB Night Crew

Posted by: binidj.5734

binidj.5734

Happening on Piken Square Borderlands (also red) too.

Glad to be [Grey] – http://thegrey.enjin.com/home
Piken Square