Exp. scrolls 2nd Bday do not stack

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Zhigou.9145

Zhigou.9145

Hey all,

I’ve just received my 2nd birthday present and have noticed that the experience scrolls (the level 1 to 20 scrolls) can not be stacked with experience scrolls I already had.

The item icon & description are exactly the same.

Posted by: XDeadzX.2581

XDeadzX.2581

One is by default account bound, the other account bound on aquire. Not sure why the difference, they both account bound it.

Posted by: LadyMedea.1429

LadyMedea.1429

I’m the same! Still has 11 scrolls from last year and got my first one from this year earlier today. Couldn’t beleive they wouldn’t stack.
Hopefully ANet will fix it because I’m not tying up two storage slots for something I’ll probably never use.

Lady Medea Arboreum – Ranger through and through [PIST] SFR

Posted by: Zarenda Mal.1364

Zarenda Mal.1364

Same problem here, they don’t stack.

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Sad since I have 12 now.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Elfo Bianco.3786

Elfo Bianco.3786

Same problem here and I quote exactly what LadyMedea.1429 said:
“Hopefully ANet will fix it because I’m not tying up two storage slots for something I’ll probably never use.”

The first update fixed only the birthday cake, I hope in a second one for this problem.

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Amazing that this bug even exists. Who’s job was it to make the experience scroll, and why didn’t it use the same coding from last year so it WOULD stack? Why reinvent the wheel, as the saying goes. I love this game, but sometimes things that happen just leave me scratching my head.