Expensive guild decoration unable to retrieve

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Criminal.5627

Criminal.5627

The Seance Candle guild decoration was placed within the hall of Angels of Eternal Destiny, upon trying to remove it to replace it the animation stopped all decorations within the area have been cleared but it still says “placed”
as this is a very expensive decoration considering the globs of dark matter, ectos, and creepy jack-o-lanterns can we have it placed back in our bank? or have the materials returned. I will be making another for so the current project can be completed but I would like to have the decoration back in the bank if possible, a fix for removing, or the materials back to cover the cost please. I don’t mind if both candles get put back in the guild storage, I just don’t want my mats, the guild’s mats, 1/1000 decoration space, and time to be all for naught.

If this is more of a matter for CS just let me know and ill take it up with them. thought I would try the bug forum first since this is technically a bug. A screen shot of the guild log for the first and second Seance Candle being made is attached.

sincerely,
~CM

Attachments:

Giant spiders of the world are just misunderstood creatures, they love to snuggle too.

Criminal.5627

and to be honest I think there is an issue with the animation running, the second candle seems to not work after the first ghosts came up. Yep no animation after sitting here for about 5 min. Please fix! otherwise awesome decoration!

Giant spiders of the world are just misunderstood creatures, they love to snuggle too.

(edited by Criminal.5627)

Criminal.5627

Also on a side note the Seance Candle is only accessible through guild storage, it is not accessible while in decorator mode… sorry to throw 3 bugs in here with it, was only thinking it was the one.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can edit (add to) your posts with the little pencil icon.

For an individualized response, you can contact the CS Team via the ‘Support’ link.

Good luck.

Posted by: Mik.4370

Mik.4370

I’m guessing wiki’s recipe for a seance candle is incomplete. Could you please post the complete recipe?

Posted by: Eulolia.2467

Eulolia.2467

I’m guessing wiki’s recipe for a seance candle is incomplete. Could you please post the complete recipe?

1 Grandmaster’s Finishing Kit
5 Glob of Dark Matter
15 Glob of Ectoplasm
3 Creepy Jack O’Lantern

The lanterns can’t be dragged into the window, you just need to have them in your guild storage and then the craft button isn’t greyed out.

Subscribe for exciting guild wars 2 videos! https://www.youtube.com/user/eulololia/