Experience Scrolls do not stack

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: windyweather.1238

windyweather.1238

I have two stacks of green Experience Scrolls. They both have identical descriptions. These are the scrolls that advance a toon to level 20. I have tried the hack of moving them both to my bags, and then going back to the character screen and back in. Which worked to restack all the other items that would not stack. I have also moved the items to my bags and exited the program, then logged back in and tried to restack them.
Sure would be nice if these didn’t take up more bank space than required. Or do they only stack to 5? If that’s the issue, then please let them stack to 250 like everything else. Someday I’ll use them.

Thanks,
- ww

Posted by: Kalendraf.9521

Kalendraf.9521

These Experience Scrolls (for instant level 20) were a reward from the First Birthday Gift and Second Birthday Gift. Apparently, the game has tagged them uniquely (1st year vs. 2nd year) so they don’t stack. It’s very annoying.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Experience_Scroll

HoD – [CV] Charter Vanguard

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The reason they can’t stack is because there actually 3 different items with the exact same name, description and functionality. I am not kidding. -_-

1) First birthday present
2) Second birthday present
3) Achievement chest

They do not have a stack limit of 5. I have a stack on 18 for one of them.

Posted by: windyweather.1238

windyweather.1238

I’ll have to remember to check the wiki for annoyances. I do for everything else.
Thanks,
ww

Posted by: zemiacsik.4590

zemiacsik.4590

Try this method mentioned here: “Put them in your inventory, change maps (or relog), and then put them in your bank. They’ll stack then.”

[ALE] Ring of Fire (EU)