Expose weakness redux achievement.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Adam.2905

Adam.2905

When I was re-playing the story to gain the achievements I did not receive the Expose weakness redux achievement after defeating the boss, without giving any boons to the vortex’s, before we managed to defeat the boss i was downed and died, my friends pet then finished off the boss while i was downed, he received the achievement and I did not, usually things like this do not bother me but we did spend approximately 60 mins on the boss itself, and because of that I was quite annoyed that I did not get anything for it. I have provided a screen shot of the game showing that the boss is dead and that i still have the achievement present on my screen, If anyone can look into this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments:

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

You’re intended to use the vortex crystals and not DPS him down over an hour. Just don’t give him boons such as might. The achievement will not register if you DPS it down.

Posted by: Adam.2905

Adam.2905

Apparently there was a bug at the time we were doing this that said that the shatter buff was registering as a boon. Also my friend who was doing it at the time got the achievement.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

That particular achievement is likely player-based just like how the mine the dead bodies achievement is party-based. That’s probably why your friend got it and not you.

Posted by: Speeder.6042

Speeder.6042

This issue is still present. I just did this achievement properly twice. All my teammates got it. I tried staying away completely for the second round with pet hidden. After the boss died, I still had the achievement marker effect on me, and when I tried for the second time, I had two stacks of it.