Extra Birthday Gifts

Extra Birthday Gifts

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kovac.4372

Kovac.4372

I just posted a bug ingame. But I figured it would be best to post here as well.

Two of my characters received 2 birthday gifts instead of just 1 … The first extra I got was on the 25th, but I wasn’t suspicious back then. I figured since I was switching between characters and didn’t claim the gift on one, it just somehow appeared on the other. I didn’t realize it was an extra until today when I went to collect and store in bank all of the gift’s contents.

So instead of 5 minis, boosts, scrolls I got 7 of each.

I don’t know if this can be repeated, is it an exploitable issue but I reported it as such anyway. Who knows. I just don’t want to be banned for the game’s hiccup.

Attachments:

Extra Birthday Gifts

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

It’s ok, they said we would get 2.

Read the patch notes.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

Extra Birthday Gifts

Kovac.4372

“the replacement distribution may have given some players a second birthday gift. Using that gift is perfectly ok, and would not be considered an exploit.”

awesome, thanks

Extra Birthday Gifts

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

Nobody ever reads the patch notes, or Gaile’s posts for that matter.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Extra Birthday Gifts

Kovac.4372

Well, to be honest, when I went to look for the info I needed (after Solid Gold’s direction) it took some time to find this info, some careful reading and scrolling … there’s a lot of text. And even then I first found a link, easily missed if you’re not actually looking for it, that lead me to another thread where I again had to do some careful reading and scrolling before I finally found what I was looking for.