Eyes changed on Charr

Eyes changed on Charr

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: gnash.7584

gnash.7584

What happened? Yesterday I notice that my Charr has no pupils anymore. It almost looks like the eye layout has changed. Please fix it. She looks like blind.

Attachments:

Eyes changed on Charr

Posted by: Mightylink.3816

Mightylink.3816

They need to start offering free customizations because they been changing a lot lately, I noticed some sylvari hairs now have ugly thorns in them, some norn hair colors have highlights now and some norn eye colors changed to completely different tones like from brown to light blue, seriously, this is not what a lot of people want, we deserve a free customization.

Mightylink – Norn Necromancer
Mythiclink – Asura Engineer

Eyes changed on Charr

Posted by: MasterRuss.6027

MasterRuss.6027

I don’t understand why they are taking away colors from us. They should either leave them alone or add more choices. I chose the light blue eye color for my human female warrior, and since they took that away, light brown move into that color slot. Now I am stuck with brown eyes. I hope this thread gets some attention, I’m sure a lot of people are affected by this.

Eyes changed on Charr

Posted by: Cameile.2807

Cameile.2807

Same thing happened with my human toon. Her eyes changed from blue to a reddish-brown. I submitted a ticket and will let you know if I get a response.

Eyes changed on Charr

Posted by: Cameile.2807

Cameile.2807

Just got a reply from support via email. I asked if the eye color could be restored (or at least a similar alternative). Here is the response I received today. I have already created an in-game bug report and urge others to do the same as well.
Hello,

At this time we’re unable to make these kinds of adjustments to characters. I’m sorry that there’s not more that we can do in this case.

If you find a bug, you can do us a favor by submitting the bug report in-game. This will send detailed information about your character and your position directly to our Quality Assurance team.

To submit a bug report in game, simply bring up your “Game Menu” located in the upper left hand corner, and then choose the lifesaver icon for “Support.” From the “Support” menu, you can either click “Report a Bug” or just go directly the Ladybug Icon in the support menu to enter your submission.

Regards,

GM WorldFamous
Guild Wars Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/

Eyes changed on Charr

Posted by: Ange Emmelia.6820

Ange Emmelia.6820

I created a charr necromancer and gave her black eyes. She looked really awesome. Log in today and her eyes are like bluish gray. Not nearly as cool as black. If I had known I couldn’t have black eyes I would never even have made a charr necromancer…