Fallen Masks Silver Completion bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mishiara.9362

Mishiara.9362

I had contacted support via a ticket and was told that they had run into several other people having the same exact problem as me. The support personnel also advised me to post it on the forums, so here I am.

I was doing the fallen masks adventure game for dark harvester and the collection item timeworn forgotten tablet for Astralaria and received silver multiple times. It would give me silver chest but no credit for either collection no matter how many times I got silver. Sadly on both weapons this is the last item I need to move on to the next part.

I have attached where you can see I do indeed have silver completion.

Attachments:

Posted by: Evan Zynda.8631

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Next

Hi Mishiara,
Have you used the “Silver” reward chest that is awarded to you upon reaching silver completion? The items in the “Dark Harvest” and “Astralaria” collections will not be ‘Collected’ until you consume that chest. If you’ve already consumed the chest before getting those Collections unlocked then you will need to get Silver rewards in that Adventure again and open the chest once more.

Posted by: Mishiara.9362

Mishiara.9362

No!!!!! I had them in my inventory. Now I feel silly, thank you so much!

Posted by: Evan Zynda.8631

Previous

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

It’s no problem. Thanks for contacting us! Let us know if you have any other issues.