Fear multiple proc bug!

Fear multiple proc bug!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

Earlier today i was hit by a necro fear, I instantly melted. When I looked at the recap it showed that the fear had hit 22 times and each time had done damage. It doesnt happen all the time (im guessing not all necros proc damage on fear or it happens under certain circumstances) but it has happened several times, more often now that probably some necros are spreading the information among themselves.

Please look into it. Unfortnately i dont know much more other than that.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Fear multiple proc bug!

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

its not just with necros. fear is just broken in general and procs multiple times now. Stick runes of nightmare on any class and you can keep your enemy perma feared. even procs when your opponent hits mesmer clones.

Fear multiple proc bug!

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

its not just with necros. fear is just broken in general and procs multiple times now. Stick runes of nightmare on any class and you can keep your enemy perma feared. even procs when your opponent hits mesmer clones.

This got fixed not long ago. The clones, I mean.

Fear multiple proc bug!

Posted by: LastDarkness.7390

LastDarkness.7390

Ive had this happen on my Necro with Terror traited when I use corrupt boon on someone with 15+ seconds of stability up.

Fear multiple proc bug!

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Havent noticed anything like that, and Im playing terrormancer… always watching very closely dmg ticks. Nightmare can proc of everything and I noticed that the duration seems to vary by a lot… sometimes its only 1 sec, other times its 4 sec… but terror dmg itself ticks once every second for me only.