Feared with stability

Feared with stability

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kuulpb.5412

Kuulpb.5412

Q:

Ok Question is, how was I able to be feared 4 times in one game. Here are the specifics:

I was in Reaper shroud and had 3 used, I had around 3 stacks of stability on at the time.

I then get feared, while still having 2 stacks of stability on, not being removed at all.

Stability also has a 3/4 of a second “grace” where you cannot lose more than 1 stack every 3/4 a second.

How did I get feared with stability on?

Some days I feel like I can’t go on…. and then I eat Garlic.

(edited by Kuulpb.5412)

Feared with stability

Kuulpb.5412

Bump Please Someone answer me

Feared with stability

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Important missing detail … what you were fighting at the time.

Feared with stability

Kuulpb.5412

I was fighting a necro, but that is literally irrelevant, as I had stability on, and still had stacks on with fear.

Feared with stability

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

RS3 applies Stability but isn’t a stunbreak. If you’re already Feared, getting Stability won’t suddenly remove the Fear.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Feared with stability

Kuulpb.5412

Rising Dusk, I said the order in which the events occurred.

Feared with stability

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

If the other necro was using a scepter then you would have ended up in a situation where the stability gets converted to fear and then RS3 continues to apply more stability to you afterwards. I run into a the same thing when doing cliffside fractal because the chanters uses the 3rd skill from the necro scepter AA chain.

Feared with stability

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

I was fighting a necro, but that is literally irrelevant, as I had stability on, and still had stacks on with fear.

This is very relevant. In order to fix the bug it needs to be able to be reproduced. If the devs can not reproduce it they won’t be able to identify the problem. The more information the better. What attacks were you using, what traits, what was the other necro using?

If you can’t reproduce it then it likely will not go fixed.

Feared with stability

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Necromancers have a way of turning your boons (such as stability) into conditions (such as fear).

This is probably what the necromancer used on you http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Corrupt_Boon

Notes: Stability is converted into Fear.

As a necro, you should know about these things. I’ve never used a necro before and even I have a general idea of what they’re capable of (and I’ve never PvPed).

There’s something charming about rangers.

Feared with stability

Kuulpb.5412

Charrbeque.. Why do you ignore the most basic of my questions…..