Female Charr's voice kinda a miss

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ocaritna.9785

ocaritna.9785

I don’t know where to post it on Audio thread or this thread, but i gonna go on this place.
Well, i’ve been playing the game up to lv 40 with Female Charr, but her voice when jumping is kinda off. Sometimes she scream out loud like she was hurt because fell of from the sky, but all i do is doing a little tiny jump and there goes the loud scream. It’s kinda annoys me so much.

Maybe there’s a missplaced voice/tracks on Female Charr ? or just remove the voice when doing on a tiny jumps.

I don’t know how the other race are doing, but I’m sure Female Charr’s voice is kinda…off…

Thank you !
Ocaritna.

Posted by: Player.9621

Player.9621

hmm
my char has about 4 or 5 different voices, both male and female.
creeps me out a bit

Posted by: Kirrlaos.7380

Kirrlaos.7380

hmm
my char has about 4 or 5 different voices, both male and female.
creeps me out a bit

Same here but with my norn

Posted by: ocaritna.9785

ocaritna.9785

Nope, this is exactly the same for male charr. I will jump two inches off the ground and will actually land on a step higher up from me and it sounds like my charr fell of the edge of the world. He lets out an epic yell and scream. It’s really easy to duplicate – just play a charr and jump a few times. I’m sure anyone at ArenaNet playing a charr has noticed this. Instead of grunts off effort or landing, I’m constantly screaming for my life as if I fell off a giant cliff.

This is what i feel. :/

It’s a minor (bug/error?) though, maybe ANet can look at the voice placement if they have time (and fixing the major bug first). Thanks again guys !

Posted by: gnash.7584

gnash.7584

There is also another thread with the misplaced jumping scream.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Charr-sound-files-misplaced/first