Fighting in water = how many resets can I get today?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Magik.7805

Magik.7805

Since a recent patch water combat has become a totally annoying part of the game. Mobs are reset and becoming invulnerable many times during the fight, I am really getting sick of having to fight in the water and killing a mob 10 times over to kill it once.

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Why do you keep bothering after the 2nd try ?

“It’s better to light a candle then curse the darkness”

Posted by: Magik.7805

Magik.7805

Because its not just one area or one mob, its all underwater areas and mobs and I am working on quests to get my next guy 100% map completion. It really needs some attention.

Posted by: SparkStormrider.4512

SparkStormrider.4512

I have been getting this quite a bit. I will be fighting in the water on a hard mob (veteran shark) and after it gets to 1/4 life left it just turns around, becomes invulnerable and heals to full, and then I have to either swim away and come back later when cooldowns are up, or just continue to fight.

In order to help Anet with this, I am going to start to go a step further and do a bug report right then and there, with screenshot of area and mob. This doesn’t happen all the time, just sometimes.

In war the worst thing you could do is die for your country, make the other jerk die for his!