Fine Dining collection bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Scavenger Of.2104

Scavenger Of.2104

Q:

I never got the fine dining accomplishment. The last item I needed was the recipe: feast of truffle Steak dinner. I got the recipe on my maxed out Master chef, but it still didn’t give me the acomplishment nor the reward for it :-( I even spent whatever was required to do make the feast then ate it. this did nothing either. I did the on game report thing plus a request and checked my email, no replies. Anyone got any ideas on what to do to fix this? Hopefully without me wasting more of my in game resourses and items.

Attachments:

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

A:

There is a Feast of Truffle Steak and a Feast of Truffle Steak DINNER. The Feast of Truffle Steak Dinner is the recipe you need for the collection The only feasts you have unlocked are Feast of Truffle Steak and Feast of Spicy Lime Steaks; you have to make the recipe for the steak DINNER.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Scavenger Of.2104

Yes I have had the recipe for the feast and unlocked it on my maxed out cook. As you can see in the photo I posted with this. Still, accomplishment was not given nor the reward.

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

Ya, I got screwed by that also, You need the “Dinner”, not just the feast of steak., I wasted a bunch of coin and skillpoints on that BS,
btw Thanks for that anet.

Scavenger Of.2104

I did the plate of truffle Steak dinner 10 times to acquire the feast of truffle steak, still no accomplishment nor reward.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

That is not what your screenshot shows.
Your screenshot shows that you only know the recipe for Feast of Truffle Steak which uses 10 Plates of Truffle Steaks.

That is a completely different thing with a very similar name to Feast of Truffle Steak Dinner which uses 10 Plates of Truffle Steak Dinners.

Scavenger Of.2104

You can seee the plate of truffle steak in my list just below the feasts in dinner catagory in that screen shot. I did the mystic forge for the recipe feast of truffle steak with the items 1 Plate of Truffle Steak Dinner. 17 Bottle of Elonian Wine. Bottle of Elonian Wine 20 Crystal. 50 Mystic Coin.] as you can see I had the recipe in order to get it unlocked in my feast catagory. I even made a feast of truffle steak and ate it. None of which gave me the fine dining accomplishment nor the reward. I would not of gotten the feast of truffle steak unlocked without getting the recipe for it. Included separate screenscot of the plate of truffle steak here.

Attachments:

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Again you have just the feast of truffle Steak…..you need the dinner version. (second link)

Scavenger Of.2104

On the collection acomplihment the one I supposedly am missing is “recipe: Feast of truffle steak dinner ( master )”; which unlocks feast of truffle steak. dinner is not shown in the name under feasts once it is opened. Although, when I aquired the recipe, the collectin should of been aquired along with the reward, but it was not.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

On the collection acomplihment the one I supposedly am missing is “recipe: Feast of truffle steak dinner ( master )”; which unlocks feast of truffle steak. dinner is not shown in the name under feasts once it is opened. Although, when I aquired the recipe, the collectin should of been aquired along with the reward, but it was not.

Please read what we’re telling you. Feast of Truffle Steak Dinner and Feast of Truffle Steak are two different things. Go make a Plate of Truffle Steak. Take it to the forge, and put it in along with 17 bottles of elonian wine, 20 crystals, and 50 mystic coins. You will then have recipe for Feast of Truffle Steak DINNER.

Scavenger Of.2104

I did make both recipes, one on my cook “plate of truffle steak dinner” one in in the forge for the recipe: feast of truffle steak dinner", as I said before. Still no achievement. Ate the recipe: feastof truffle steak dinner" and made and ate the feast of truffle steak , still no acomplishment. made the feast with my cook, still no accomplishment.

Posted by: Reanne.5462

Reanne.5462

Show me the screenshot of Feast of truffle steak Dinner. DINNER being the key word in the title of the food that you made which is missing,

Scavenger Of.2104

Got it. needed the other 2 recipe’s [ghhh]. Ty

Posted by: rani.9025

rani.9025

2/17/2015. This is definately bugged, at least for me. I created the Feast of Truffle Steak Dinner recipie in the mystic forge: the one that required the 20 crystals, 17 elonian wines, 50 coins, and the (1) plate of truffle steak dinner —-—-> the forge output placed a physical recipe into my inventory <—-which is the one needed for the unlock towards the fine dining collection. I consumed the recipie, recieved the alert that I have learned it, said recipie then showed up on my crafting panel as having been learnt. HOWEVER, there was failure to unlock the recipie in the Fine Dining Collection.

I created the other needed recipie, for the spicy lime steak, also at that time for the collection. There were no issues with the spicy lime recipie…it consumed and unlocked in the fine dining collection.

Rani