Fire elemental extra boss bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: phoenixXx.9105

phoenixXx.9105

I charged up matrix cube key and after we killed fire elemental I used my key and open a passage for steam ogre boss. The thing is, when I jumped into the portal I ended up below thaumanova reactor in a water. When I looked up I was directly below the middle area of reactor.

Since I didnt have matrix cube key for quite some time, I dont know if this was suppost to happen or it’s a bug.

Attachments:

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Its a bug that happens once in a while and hard to duplicate. It can happen when someone else opens the passage and you jump in, but end up where you are in the screen shot. If it happens again, just jump. It puts you back in mid-jump to steam ogre and you end up on the platform up top. It’s happened to me twice.

Posted by: Locce.8405

Locce.8405

Yeah, that is one bug that happens. A similar but a bit worse one happens when you jump into the hole with a movement power (say, because you were nice enough to revive some people while somebody already opened the portal and you really have to hurry up to make it in time). In that case you will just end up with lethal fall damage on the steam ogre’s platform. (And since in the aforementioned situation the fight will just be beginning or already underway you will not be revived in time, so no loot for the nice guy. Yay!)

Posted by: phoenixXx.9105

phoenixXx.9105

I tried to duplicate this bug but I couldn’t do it, so it’s not really a problem if it happens very rarely.

At least this bug offered me a chance to add this screenshot to my collection of weird/hidden places ingame.