Firehart Rise bugged for at least 24hrs now

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

Between the instadeath, water weapons equipping on land, disappearing vistas, nodes that can’t be harvested and immense zone lag it’s almost impassable. Please check it out Anet!

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

Posted by: Silentstep.3198

Silentstep.3198

Randomly dying, forcing aquatic weapons equip, everything disappearing except for my character, relogging causing me to get teleported into places inaccessible, yeah it’s been a fun place to hang out recently.

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

Although it is happening in various areas, Fireheart seems to be ground zero for this new and exciting feature….er bug.

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!

Posted by: starglam.1596

starglam.1596

The jumping puzzle achievement and chest/vet are not here either.

Posted by: Phionex.1643

Phionex.1643

I have been having abnormally high ping, Instant death, and teleporting a sizable distance upon restarting the game. All from inside fireheart rise.

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Between the instadeath, water weapons equipping on land, disappearing vistas, nodes that can’t be harvested and immense zone lag it’s almost impassable. Please check it out Anet!

But remember that database that this program works under has no issues whatsoever

eyeroll

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

If you are experiencing those symptoms, it means that the game servers and your client aren’t communicating as expected. You’ll have to exit the game and restart it and hope that it connects correctly (as it does for most players).

It’s true stuff like this should not happen. It’s also true that things don’t always work as planned. (And yes, I also hope this means that ANet is learning from mistakes rather than learning how to make more mistakes.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: CindyKa.6137

CindyKa.6137

Illconcieved Was Na, I don’t know anything about client/serves all I know is this is day 3 of fireheart rise shenanigans. I have log out, log in, completely shut down completely restarted my pc many many times to no avail. Played the game for almost 3 years now with nothing happening like this.

Reason I dont think it is on my end. I had a few toons I left on the back burner for a year decide to finish mapping them, Was able to do about 70% map on all 3 and no problem until I got to fireheart. For me it is only in fireheart I have this problem.

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Yea its fireheart rise itself. i have no problems on any other map, on any of my characters(Except once on sparkfly fen, but logging out did fix that) Logging out and restarting did not fix the fireheart rise map.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

They’ll probably fix it in a few months — sit tight!

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

If you are experiencing those symptoms, it means that the game servers and your client aren’t communicating as expected. You’ll have to exit the game and restart it and hope that it connects correctly

I’m calling B.S. on this one, every person in the zone agrees that it’s borked and relogging just warps you into some mystery place with missing terrain until you WP again.

You may want to check these things out for yourself before professing your ignorance in the future.

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

Posted by: Ara.8540

Ara.8540

Can confirm this is still going on – not so huge of a thing for me, but my guildie is trying to get his 100% map done, and this is his last map. His underwater pets stay out on land, he can’t attack any mobs, and many other issues. Everyone in his map chat is complaining about it.

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Can also confirm. My guildies were talking about it and I headed off to see for myself. Ran all the way across the zone without seeing a single NPC or mob (at times with my guild leader defending me because he could see them), dove into water to see what that would do. Nothing, still had my greatsword equipped and no weapon skills assigned. Invisible vistas. Somehow I didn’t die at all, but it was very strange seeing NO other life in the zone whatsoever.

I blame the Flame Legion.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

If you are experiencing those symptoms, it means that the game servers and your client aren’t communicating as expected. You’ll have to exit the game and restart it and hope that it connects correctly

I’m calling B.S. on this one, every person in the zone agrees that it’s borked and relogging just warps you into some mystery place with missing terrain until you WP again.

You may want to check these things out for yourself before professing your ignorance in the future.

I did check it out for myself; I didn’t experience the lag myself, although others in the zone did. You may want to avoid making assumptions about folks trying their best to help out others.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Can also confirm. My guildies were talking about it and I headed off to see for myself. Ran all the way across the zone without seeing a single NPC or mob (at times with my guild leader defending me because he could see them), dove into water to see what that would do. Nothing, still had my greatsword equipped and no weapon skills assigned. Invisible vistas. Somehow I didn’t die at all, but it was very strange seeing NO other life in the zone whatsoever.

I blame the Flame Legion.

I had this. But the mobs were there at first, then just vanished – I saw them just disappear. I could still get poi and waypoints, but not hearts and skill points.

Relogging fixed it, temporarily. But then I started dying from nothing and randomly equipping weapons.

Map chat was nuts too – everyone was experiencing some wacky goings on.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Tanith.5264

How odd that this has cropped up. They haven’t even patched the game for the last few days, have they? What could be so different about Fireheart that would trigger all this?

Gate of Madness server

Posted by: Shukriyya.7629

Shukriyya.7629

The same things were happening to me in Diessa Plateau on the day after the patch and wvw players have been reporting these issues as well (see here and here), so it’s not something that is confined to just Fireheart Rise.

RoF

Tanith.5264

Guildmates are reporting that the Curse of Fireheart Rise has now spread to the Silverwastes. Sending my warrior to investigate.

Gate of Madness server