Fix Stow Pet on Ranger.

Fix Stow Pet on Ranger.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I noticed with my new ranger that stow pet is not working correctly. I want to move through the cities without the pet. But while doing some jumping and getting the vistasy I took a bit falling damage and the pet appeared again. Also it seems it appears if you change maps.

It should remember if you stowed it. Or just remove the “Stow Pet” button completely if it is not working and if it is not planned to make it work correctly.

I can see a reason to have it like this: Probably it automatically spawns on damage and thats why it spawns on fall damage to make it easier to protect you if you get attacke by mobs. But why then the button in the first place? Could just leave it spawend all the time.

There should be at least a setting to switch that auto spawn on or off. Also I don’t see the reason why it is not remembered on map change.

Fix Stow Pet on Ranger.

Posted by: Panther Chameleon.8465

Panther Chameleon.8465

I feel the same. The fact that you want to put your pet away for whatever reason, then it suddenly appears when in combat or falling damage is quite annoying.

" I like to let people talk who like to talk. It makes it

Fix Stow Pet on Ranger.

Posted by: Kodama.9417

Kodama.9417

It is kind of annoying when you are doing a jumping puzzle. But then again it is nice that they come out if you take damage. If you end up in a mob your pet will be right there so you can quickly get a hold of the situation.

While it can be annoying on jumping puzzles when you fall. I wouldn’t want to lose the benefit of having my pet out as soon as I take damage.

Fix Stow Pet on Ranger.

Posted by: thatsbroken.7958

thatsbroken.7958

I pretty much despise not being able to hide the pet. In fact, it should be class option with a very minor dps buff with the pet stowed. its a RANGER not a hunter. I should be able to choose.

Fix Stow Pet on Ranger.

Posted by: Winderly.2718

Winderly.2718

I noticed with my new ranger that stow pet is not working correctly. I want to move through the cities without the pet. But while doing some jumping and getting the vistasy I took a bit falling damage and the pet appeared again. Also it seems it appears if you change maps.

It should remember if you stowed it. Or just remove the “Stow Pet” button completely if it is not working and if it is not planned to make it work correctly.

I can see a reason to have it like this: Probably it automatically spawns on damage and thats why it spawns on fall damage to make it easier to protect you if you get attacke by mobs. But why then the button in the first place? Could just leave it spawend all the time.

There should be at least a setting to switch that auto spawn on or off. Also I don’t see the reason why it is not remembered on map change.

I also feel the same.

Fix Stow Pet on Ranger.

Posted by: Zathora.3970

Zathora.3970

I think there should be a setting in the option to toggle between Stow and appear on damage and just stow, i would really like my pet to stay stowed some times

Fix Stow Pet on Ranger.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I think there should be a setting in the option to toggle between Stow and appear on damage and just stow, i would really like my pet to stay stowed some times

An alternative would be to make it so that if the pet is set to Avoid Combat and stowed then it should not be automatically activated when you take damage.

Fix Stow Pet on Ranger.

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Same with your town clothes, trip over a matchstick and your pet pops out and you put your armour back on, it’s rubbish, why don’t they think these things through properly.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.