FoTM - Cliffside "missing hammer"

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Zaron.3270

Zaron.3270

The good ole missing hammer.

On the last seal. Final phase of the Archdiviner kill.
-if more then one person grabs the hammer at the exact same time (as it drops) no one gets the hammer. And it is missing.

This has happened 4 times to my FoTM groups so far.
To reset it we just have to wipe and re-run to the last Archdiviner.

Posted by: Teddiebear.1573

Teddiebear.1573

Aye, had this happen once earlier. We were on the last “hit” when it disappeared and we sat around killing npcs..
Fun note though, is that when we wiped and ran back up, the hammer appeared at the spot of the npc spawning closest to the entrance, while the Archdiviner still had the hammer.. Sadly it disappeared after I used it once and the Archdiviner hammer was the only one there.

Posted by: Sir Black.7423

Sir Black.7423

I’ve seen the same thing recently too. And it did seem to be caused by multiple people trying to pick up the hammer at the same time.

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

Yes, it can bug if multiple people try to pick it up. It can bug on the archdiviner requiring a wipe to reset the fight. Just need one person to actually pick it up, there’s no need for multiple people to even try >.<

Anet has tried to fix it multiple times, but seems this core issue with multiple people interacting with something will have to be resolved. It does affect other areas of the game so needs to get fixed, but this issue can be avoided by people not trying to do the same things at the same time.