Forging the Pact: walls in a state of flux

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

In the personal story, chapter 7, Forging the Pact.

The north and south entry points at Concordia seem to be in a state of flux. There are barricades that seem to be stuck in the animation of them being built. I can walk through them just fine but they also show up in the cutscene where the injured soldier runs into the fort. Not game breaking, but really weird.

Attachments:

There’s something charming about rangers.

Charrbeque.8729

“Meet Traherne outside Rankor Ruins” during this mission:

Researcher Raekk is right before Traherne and is dead. He doesn’t show up on the mini-map as a dead NPC but he can be revived. After reviving him he just stands there in place wobbling around. He has no purpose in this mission.

Edit: You can talk to him and get dialogue related to the mission though. Perhaps that’s his purpose.

Attachments:

(edited by Charrbeque.8729)

Charrbeque.8729

I went back to the fort and the weird barricades in front of the north and south entrances to the fort were gone. Instead I see text for objects labeled as “Northern Concordia Gate” and “Southern Concordia Gate”. At both locations there is a ‘Travel [F]’ interact button on screen. Clicking the interact at either gate just puts me inside or outside the gates, even though there is nothing preventing me from just walking in and out.

There is a mission in Living World Season 2 – episode 2: Entanglement that takes place at this exact location (story step: The Concordia Incident). Perhaps elements from that episode are conflicting with this personal story mission?

Attachments:

Posted by: Bazik.3817

Bazik.3817

This quest is very bugged, did it twice and it bugged on the same spot twice

http://imgur.com/JfxYet3