Fractal 49 drop rates

Fractal 49 drop rates

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lucav.9547

Lucav.9547

The drop rate for fractal weapons are bugged, I used to get 1 every 2 or 3 runs, now I have run over 30 dailies after the patch and have a warhorn to show for it. The story is much the same from all of my guildies, many report never seeing a fractal skin after the patch. It also appears un-infused rings drop quite a bit at 49, which is obviously a bug as well.

Fractal 49 drop rates

Lucav.9547

can someone look into this please? not having a realistic shot to get the fractal weapon I want is making me not want to log in at all.

Fractal 49 drop rates

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

I rarely got rings back before the fractals patch in 40+ fractals. Maybe rings are taking up space in the rewards causing less fractal weapons. I wouldn’t be surprised since it seems like this happens with all rewards in the game. Whenever they want to add a special event reward to something it loses another reward.

… I still want tengu.

Fractal 49 drop rates

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

I could be talking out of my kitten…

… I still want tengu.

Fractal 49 drop rates

Lucav.9547

I rarely got rings back before the fractals patch in 40+ fractals. Maybe rings are taking up space in the rewards causing less fractal weapons. I wouldn’t be surprised since it seems like this happens with all rewards in the game. Whenever they want to add a special event reward to something it loses another reward.

It would make sense.
Either way something is very wrong unless they actually intend the drop rates to be this bad, in which case its a slap in the face to someone who has never seen a sword drop in over 200 dailies. “Didnt get the skin you wanted pre-patch? Too bad you will never get it now”.

Fractal 49 drop rates

Posted by: Valentine.9732

Valentine.9732

^ this

Oh the sword, probably the only reason why i still make myself endure the pain that is high level bugtals fractals. I’ve collected quite the amount of longbows, rifles and tridents. As from this week, the only skin I’m still missing in my collection is the elusive one handed sword. Yet the only thing that seems to be dropping at least once a day is Solaria, Circle of the kitten.
Yes, droprates have changed drastically. Probably because of the addition of ascended chests. The thing that really hurts like a backstab on a zerker ele though, is getting uninfused Solarias on a 49 daily you worked so hard for.
Let us not even speak of the moment we get out of fractals and visit our bank. 200+ pristine relics just staring at us, mocking us, alongside of tridents, uninfused rings and [Fractal Air].

I’m with you, brother. May we endure the horror that is fractals and never give up until we have our sword!

Burger – [Sx]

Fractal 49 drop rates

Lucav.9547

^ this

Oh the sword, probably the only reason why i still make myself endure the pain that is high level bugtals fractals. I’ve collected quite the amount of longbows, rifles and tridents. As from this week, the only skin I’m still missing in my collection is the elusive one handed sword. Yet the only thing that seems to be dropping at least once a day is Solaria, Circle of the kitten.
Yes, droprates have changed drastically. Probably because of the addition of ascended chests. The thing that really hurts like a backstab on a zerker ele though, is getting uninfused Solarias on a 49 daily you worked so hard for.
Let us not even speak of the moment we get out of fractals and visit our bank. 200+ pristine relics just staring at us, mocking us, alongside of tridents, uninfused rings and [Fractal Air].

I’m with you, brother. May we endure the horror that is fractals and never give up until we have our sword!

I agree, the drop rates really need to be fixed. I chose to go after a fractal sword instead of a legendary and over the time it would have taken to make a legendary I am STILL no closer to my sword than I was on day 1.

Fractal 49 drop rates

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

Went from 30 to 49, have done even more fractal runs after that. I have yet to see a single fractal weapon skin since they added the new fractals.

Then again, haven’t gotten a single precursor in 3500+ hours played, maybe the RNG just hates me.

Fractal 49 drop rates

Lucav.9547

Went from 30 to 49, have done even more fractal runs after that. I have yet to see a single fractal weapon skin since they added the new fractals.

Then again, haven’t gotten a single precursor in 3500+ hours played, maybe the RNG just hates me.

Your experience is the same as almost everybody else in my guild, only 1 or 2 have actually had any luck at all after the patch.

Fractal 49 drop rates

Lucav.9547

Please, please , please look into this. I havent played in weeks and its largely because I cant make any progress towards my sword!

Fractal 49 drop rates

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

start playing lower level fractals, simple.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

Fractal 49 drop rates

Posted by: dorin.4618

dorin.4618

having 1 every 2 or 3 runs that’s very lucky and rng likes you. doing daily a couple of runs but never got like that. yes i got even 3 in a row but then had like 15-20 runs with just rings. for me it looks the same. friends i’m playing with , the same. doesn`t look like a bug or drop nerf.

(edited by dorin.4618)

Fractal 49 drop rates

Lucav.9547

having 1 every 2 or 3 runs that’s very lucky and rng likes you. doing daily a couple of runs but never got like that. yes i got even 3 in a row but then had like 15-20 runs with just rings. for me it looks the same. friends i’m playing with , the same. doesn`t look like a bug or drop nerf.

The calculated drop rate before the fractured patch was about 40%, the drop rate now is about 10%.
Reddit thread with the spreadsheets if you don’t believe me
http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1vhycd/fractal_research_part_2_calculated_drop_rates_of/