Fractal Items Disappearing:

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Bane.3752

Bane.3752

A few weeks ago, I submitted a ticket about a fractal sword skin I had disappearing on me. Of course, support blew me off and after huffing and puffing, I figured it wasn’t the end of the world at least. Now, I had just recently bought a Gift of Ascension and stored it in my bank (same thing with the sword skin), and now, needing it, it too has magically disappeared. It seems that I’m not the only one with this problem and a few others have this problem with fractal items in specific. I don’t expect Anet will want to directly correct this any more than they did last time, but perhaps I can plead them into looking at the problem and assuring it doesn’t happen again.

Account: Bane.3752
Character: Althea Poetess
Server: Blackgate

Posted by: Jeremiah Lee.2764

Jeremiah Lee.2764

Live Response QA

For missing items/rewards, Customer Support is the best way to get your issues resolved:
If you are seeking the reimbursement or return of an item or reward you believe you should have received, please visit our support site for more assistance; we regularly post answers to commonly asked questions, and you also have the option to submit a ticket for further review.

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

Jeremiah, I think, if this is a game bug he has posted it in the correct thread in order to bring it to your and Anet’s attention to see why something that is this important seems to be disappearing.

As for obtaining reimbursement or return, I thought Anet indicated they could not do that? I hope I am wrong because I would be upset if I purchased something or earned something super only to find it gone without a trace and no way to get it back.