Fractal map gives me gw.exe error

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Simi.9342

Simi.9342

Hi the fractal of the mist map which begins with what seems like a jumping puzzle and has harpy’s to begin with every time gives me a serious error and boots me from the game I have sent in the report numerous times now. I would like to know why this occurs only on this 1 map and if you are doing anything about fixing this error. It always occurs while i’m jumping up and always at the same location first jump after we kill the first harpy.

Posted by: DrySoy.9682

DrySoy.9682

Same thing is happening to me, at first I thought it was just a coincident, but it happened to me again today and has made confirmed about this bug. Please fix this ArenaNet, or give us an explanation on why this is happening.

Posted by: Simi.9342

Simi.9342

Nice to see it is not just me having this issue. I have tried installing the game again I then tried repairing the fikitten th of which still gave me the same error when it came to getting this map. Would be nice to hear something from a member of staff to whether or not this is being looked into.

Posted by: Solar.6340

Solar.6340

Same here. This just happened to me, 3x times in a row. Crash, relog, group leaves dungeon, re-enter. Crash, relog, group leaves dungeon, re-enter. Crash, relog, apologize to group, leave group.

It happened all 3 times on the jumping puzzle about the 8~10th platform (about 3~4 harpies up). The exact same platform all 3 times (next time I’m in there, I will screen shot it).

My game rarely crashes. Computer is new, specs are good. Internet connection is good. Video settings are all low (performance > video). But I can’t do this fractal.

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

There has already been threads about this. I have the same issue, others do too – Far from all though. Still waiting for a bugfix.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest