Fractals exploits are toxic for the community

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Infuse.5104

Infuse.5104

Hello,

I’m running fractals 40-50 daily, got zerk gear, can switch professions, etc.
Most groups exploit mossman and mai trin, I always ask them politely to not exploit those. It either goes good and they agree, or bad and I have to leave… Consider that I spend a least a minute to convice them, I get yelled at (or written at in caps) and insulted… I’m doing nothing wrong here, and the loss of time isn’t that bad imo.

Anet, could you please fix fractals so I don’t spend my days trying to find an honest group/have a good time with other players in fractals ?

PS : I could find a guild but that would make me too involved in the game, I want to stay casual and succeed in my studies.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Consider that I spend a least a minute to convice them

Seriously….

If it means THAT much to you just start your own group with an explanation of what type of players you want.

I mean you want a quick run because you have a life outside of GW2 but want to spend the time looking for ‘honest’ players to play a particular way that suits your style.

Your post looks like a statement about how ‘I play how I want to play’. Which is fine, but not all people play that way.

The one thing I will agree with is that if ANet see it was a problem, they will fix it.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”