Fractals of The Mist loot

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Stelta.6740

Stelta.6740

Yesterday in the Fractals of The Mist dungeon an odd situation happened, making us unable to retrieve our loot. We were fighting the last boss of our fractal and three players of our party were already dead. One was still standing and he was finishing the last procent of hp the boss had. (We had one player dc’ed.) Well then right as the boss died, the final standing player died too. For a brief moment we saw the window retry from a checkpoint, but then it was veiled by another window, the one to move onto the next fractal. We tried waiting, but there was no way of respawning so we had to abandon our chest with loot. Then just as we all accepted to move onto the next fractal, we briefly saw the retry from checkpoint window appear again.

Posted by: xerca.6135

xerca.6135

You know, you can move the “move on to the next fractal”-window out of the way. I usually drag it off to one side, because it is always blocking my inventory when I am trying to sort it out before we move on to the next Fractal.

Posted by: JackWolfsong.2690

JackWolfsong.2690

Seemed like moving the window out of sight was enough… Hasn’t any of you thought about it?

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

it sounds like the ‘retry’ window was replaced by the ‘continue’ window for him.
reviving after dead boss is a hassle anyways – why not just auto-revive everyone when the chest appears? (why does maw even kill everyone without a shard in the first place?)

Posted by: Stelta.6740

Stelta.6740

Moving it out of the way didn’t help, it’s as Mystic said, the window was replaced. It was like only one of the two windows could appear at a time. Also, another detail is that this wasn’t in the Jade Maw fractal, this odd situation occured in the Urban Battleground fractal.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

There was this one time… we were at the Jade Maw, and someone was thrown back by a tentacle, went off the ledge, hit a lower ledge and died there. We could reach them if we wanted to, but there was no way to get back. We completed the map with just 4, then debated what to do. He got the daily chest, but not the loot chest. We all suicided, the retry window came up (with the continue window also visible in the corner of my screen), then he ran to the chest and opened it.
kinda like what happened to you but in reverse order.