Fractured! Thaumanova bug - Can't revive

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

So I decided to check out the story mode solo(which I know now was a baaaaaaaad idea), and when I undoubtedly died, the UI gave me the waypoint select icon at the bottom of the screen.. except when I clicked it, there was no waypoints to choose from.

Screenshots provided below.

Attachments:

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

Posted by: yusireh.4570

yusireh.4570

Just had exact same issue but in a team. Came to the forums right away, please fix this bug. We can’t just keep dying and have no way to waypoint. The only thing we could do was disband and leave area.

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

There’s more. Just tried with a full party, noticed that some of the portals that pull you to them are obstructed when using ranged projectile attacks even if you stand on top of them.

Those ones are on the second floor.

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

Posted by: Anrothan Aimhirghin.7381

Anrothan Aimhirghin.7381

just press F12, click on teh same toon, and rez in LA and go back in. It works (Unless u are the one that started entrence)

Here is an Ale for you.

Posted by: Dengar.1785

Dengar.1785

I still say it’s a pretty game breaking bug. I hope it is fixed soon.

Posted by: Jeyne.7286

Jeyne.7286

Hi,
With the last fix, it seems are a little better, but there is an issue, for the Story instance of the Thaumanova fractal at last (i don’t know if there is the same issue in exploration mode).
For the final boss if all party wipe, the last player will remain downed and not resurrected at the beginning of the fractal, he will die near the feet of the boss.
It will be better to have, when all players are dead, the pop-up to come back to last control point (as usual when I did fractals before the new patch).

Regards,

Posted by: draconx.3102

draconx.3102

For the final boss if all party wipe, the last player will remain downed and not resurrected at the beginning of the fractal, he will die near the feet of the boss.

The last player will actually die, and then respawn in the downed state, and then die again. Double the repair bill, double the FUN!

Clearly this was never tested.