Free Tournament Queues Bugged sPvP

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Shnobbels.1654

Shnobbels.1654

For two days I can not get to the free tournament. If I’m in a group, then the tournament can not get the whole group, but if I try to get to the tournament without the group, the roster I’m alone and I still can not get to the tournament. I would be very grateful if you let me help you to solve the problem.
Just yesterday morning, I was playing a tournament after one game, I had problems with the Internet (disconnect), and then more on the tournament, I could not get.

Shnobbels.1654

Still not working for me, I have disbanded and re solo joined. Still no roster for solo join tourney queues.

Posted by: YourFriendMarvin.4127

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Same problem here! Thank goodness I am not the online one! It all happened after the new build yesterday!

#MostTeamQueueWins before December 2nd, 2014 Patch
[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ
http://www.twitch.tv/yourfriendmarvin

Posted by: hiphopotam.1782

hiphopotam.1782

I have same problem.!!!

Nieslysze-Blacktide-Niedozabicianiedozdarcia

YourFriendMarvin.4127

I’ve been bugged for two days now. It’s frustrating!

[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ

Posted by: Deadlysage.5873

Deadlysage.5873

I’m now experiencing that same problem, and can not figure it out. I’ve reported a bug on the issue and now I hope they fix it immediately.

Beautykills – Legendary Thief – Guild Leader
[SWäG] Still Winning and Grinning
Maguuma

Posted by: Gwerf.1968

Gwerf.1968

I have been running some tpvp groups with the same five people for the past couple of weeks, but since we started queuing after the patch, our group would queue and then we would never get a pop-up message to go into a game (we tried several times and waited maybe 10-15 minutes each time we queued). At first we thought tpvp was just broken, but one of our members queued solo and got into a game immediately. We then proceeded to each queue solo, and all of us, except for one member, got into games immediately. That one member was unable to get into any tpvp games. We then regrouped without that one member who couldn’t get into a tpvp game, and we queued without him, and we got into a game immediately. He has been trying every day to get in, and can not. We have tried queuing with him every day, and we can not get into a tpvp game with him in the group, but we can get into a match if he is not in the group.

Just thought I’d add onto this list so that this issue will get some attention. Thanks!

Posted by: Karliux destroyer.4386

Karliux destroyer.4386

hi, i have the same problem and the problem stills please give me an answer for this problem, i only play tournaments, please fix this bug.

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Thank goodness that I am not the only one! A DEV really needs to look onto this thread! I I still can’t queue!

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

I am having the same problem as of today. Logged on, couldn’t queue. This is frustrating. If this isn’t fixed soon I’ll have to quit the game…

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

Shnobbels.1654

I play only tournaments and the rest of the content does not interest me. for 4 days I can not get to the free tournament and it makes me angry. If the problem is not resolved soon, I will leave the game

Posted by: IncisiveDoctor.6149

IncisiveDoctor.6149

Yes having same problem. It seems that if you are lvl 30 or higher this will affect your ability to queue since the automated system is queuing many low levels from PVE. I see many Dungeon Masters queuing without a problem.

Shnobbels.1654

Topic is still relevant, ANet, please pay attention

hiphopotam.1782

3 days i cannot play!!!

Ostricheggs.3742

No tourneys anymore for me, either. STILL NO acknowledgement of the problem.

Maybe it’ll get fixed in three weeks if I’m lucky…

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching

Ostricheggs.3742

I guess I should explain what the bug even is and how it happened. As far as the latter, I have no idea. I just logged on to GW2 yesterday afternoon and tried to queue for tourneys to no avail. I waited in queue for over two hours. I joined a group, actually got a pop twice and never got any pops after that. We sat in queue for over two hours again before I left the group and they got an insta-pop.

Now whenever I join a tourney solo/duo it does not match me up with anyone. If I join in any permutation it does not pop EVER. 5 people, no pop, 5 people with me as leader, no pop. solo queue, no pop. Create roster and solo queue, no pop. I’ve restarted guild wars, tried to log onto other characters etc etc, no pop.

It does, however, give me tourneys when I play on another account.

This is unacceptable. There is more response from the devs in the thread about skill points than this. This is literally preventing me from playing the only portion of the game that I enjoy.

At LEAST give me a response so I know if I need to find another game…

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Same here! I feel all your pain! While my friends are all doing tourneys, I am forced to Hotjoin Hero or do PvE/WvW. It is frustrating! 3 days already…DEVS respond please, or implement a new build to reset this bug!

YourFriendMarvin.4127

DEVS! A new build and no fix to these bugged queues! Look into this please! I want to do tournaments! :[

Shnobbels.1654

ANet, why were ignored requests for correction of a mistake?

Posted by: Architecture.7524

Architecture.7524

Still not being able to enter tpvp.

Developers, we are greatful for your effort to make this game woderful. but I am really tired of spvp and my friends depends on me to join their tpvp group!. I sent you two tickets already and i got no response. At least tell us what the problem is and then we will be relieved.

YourFriendMarvin.4127

I’ve sent three bug reports on this, made two forum posts, and we are still awaiting a response. I’m still in trying to queue for like 30 minutes now. Nothing. Yes, please tell us the situation.

Shnobbels.1654

developers, you see this?!

hiphopotam.1782

I play only tournaments!!wtf wit you?

Ostricheggs.3742

Still broke, still no response, still trying to patiently wait for an acknowledgement, let alone a fix.

As much as I love super adventure box it’s getting kinda ridiculous that it’s getting more attention to bugs, followed by actual fixes, than something that literally breaks a large portion of the game.

If you don’t wanna fix it just tell us so we stop wasting our time. Is there ANY chance that this will even get a response?

Architecture.7524

I had a talk with Dev a few minutes ago. The reason that we are not allowed in is because of our MMR. They had to block us temporarily until the ranking system is stable. our MMR is messing up the rankings. I guess we are just too bad kitten for tpvp.

YourFriendMarvin.4127

I had a talk with Dev a few minutes ago. The reason that we are not allowed in is because of our MMR. They had to block us temporarily until the ranking system is stable. our MMR is messing up the rankings. I guess we are just too bad kitten for tpvp.

I know for a fact that it isn’t MMR. ANET needs to respond.

Posted by: IncisiveDoctor.6149

IncisiveDoctor.6149

Take this as a valuable lesson to pause your leveling and reduce your skills. Do not be scared to let others catch up to your level. Continue to be patient. The theory that your rank could affect the rostering is very logical.

Ostricheggs.3742

Take this as a valuable lesson to pause your leveling and reduce your skills. Do not be scared to let others catch up to your level. Continue to be patient. The theory that your rank could affect the rostering is very logical.

I don’t think so. The ranks of the people experiencing this problem varies. I quite literally lost about 6 games in a row before the bug kicked in. I was getting paired up with rank 1-20s in solo queues. If rank had any effect whatsoever I would never see any players that low since I’m a whopping rank 54. Again, my MMR is NOT high. My rank on the leaderboard will never be high. I was not getting matched up against good players when this bug kicked in. Considering all of these factors rank has absolutely nothing to do with it.

And the implication that people are “afraid” of having others catch up to their rank is absurd and tells me you don’t PvP because common knowledge is that hotjoins give far greater rank points than tourneys ever could. If I actually cared about rank then I wouldn’t care about this bug.

There is no “valuable lesson” in this bug. You’re being ridiculous. Your speculation is not appreciated and rude, especially in a forum meant to be dedicated to reporting bugs rather than discussing the benefits of experiencing bugs that literally prevent people from playing a game,.

I just want to kittening tourney. I just want to have fun in my spare time. My patience is wearing extremely thin. A critical bug is being ignored and a part of the games population is being barred completely from the only part of the game they enjoy. Can you NOT understand how frustrating this is?

I guess the devs don’t understand either…..

(edited by Ostricheggs.3742)

Ostricheggs.3742

If this is truely the case then why the kitten weren’t we told about it? I just can’t believe they’d simply block people from tournaments until further notice because their codes are kittened and NOT tell them. I wouldn’t mind it if I was told about it, but since they didn’t it leads me to believe it’s a bug that’s being put on a low priority because of the new event.

That’s insane If I’m being blocked then PLEASE tell me so I don’t lose my kittening mind. All I want is an answer. GW2 is the only game I play, tourneys are the only thing I do in GW2. It’s so aggravating not being able to play.

(edited by Ostricheggs.3742)

YourFriendMarvin.4127

I totally agree with Ostrich right now. I wouldn’t mind as well if I knew about it, but the fact that the DEV’s aren’t responding is just frustrating.

Architecture.7524

I know for a fact that it isn’t MMR. ANET needs to respond.

That was an April fool’s joke. Dev never wanna talk to us. ever. I wonder if they are gonna compensate us. I could’ve gotten a lot of glory if i was able to tourney with my friends

(edited by Architecture.7524)

Architecture.7524

Hi, Devs, I know you are seeing this discussion, but decided to ignore! :> just saying “Hi”

Posted by: Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

I have an idea. It may work for you guys, but it may not.

If it is an MMR problem, then I have rarely, but occasionally had this problem the last few days at only Rank 32. It seems to be more of a problem when I solo at off-peak hours (fewer comparable ratings on). If you party with a really low rank (like sub 10) then it might make things pop. I have no intelligent reason why that might be, but I was running with a guildie that was low rank and found that I hardly ever had the problem duo queing with him, where as when I solo’d it seemed to happen more often.

Good Luck.

And Devs… C’mon. You are better than this.

hiphopotam.1782

Myrmidian for me your idea no work.

5 days—-0 tournament

Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

Thought it might be worth a shot. Hopefully keeping this at the top of the bug list will eventually get it attention for you.

Sorry to hear its still a problem.

YourFriendMarvin.4127

I will continue bumping this until a DEV looks at it. It’s been 5 days and no response.

Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

I will continue bumping this until a DEV looks at it. It’s been 5 days and no response.

Civil disobedience for the win!

Seriously, this is a major issue for an already underserved and disenfranchised portion of the player base and a failure to at least acknowledge the issue will continue to alienate the serious PvPers in this game.

If you haven’t been able to find the root cause, then at least say so. Stuff like this is Blizzard-esque. I no longer buy any Blizzard titles, because it is unacceptable, and I believe A-net really is different at their core, but this is a poor demonstration of it.

Ostricheggs.3742

Civil disobedience for the win!

Seriously, this is a major issue for an already underserved and disenfranchised portion of the player base and a failure to at least acknowledge the issue will continue to alienate the serious PvPers in this game.

If you haven’t been able to find the root cause, then at least say so. Stuff like this is Blizzard-esque. I no longer buy any Blizzard titles, because it is unacceptable, and I believe A-net really is different at their core, but this is a poor demonstration of it.

The only reason why I haven’t started an open revolt in the mists is because it’s easter weekend. Even still, there are a-net reps that have been consistently replying to threads all weekend.

Please, tell us something. ANYTHING. Tell us that we’re not being ignored. I know someone had to have read this thread by now.

Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

Interesting concept Ostrich.

In what meaningful way do you think an open revolt would get attention?

If they still had Dhuum ban in the game we could go for a simultaneous mass Dhuum Ban Utube vid or something for giggles that would get views, but I don’t know of a similar cry for help that could be made at this point.

Ostricheggs.3742

I’m just kidding. No revolts gonna happen.

Just a lot of people kitten off at the state of the game. A lot of people already left, so when your remaining, dwindling playerbase can’t play it gets kinda frustrating when it gets ignored.

This bug is CRITICAL. The fact that there has been no response is just getting absurd at this point.

Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

I agree whole heartedly. Honestly my inquiriry was more intended to keep discussion going in this tread and get the views up than anything, as I am of the belief that this is an issue that really requires immediate attention.

In order for a meaningful revolt to take place there would have to be someone in the Mists to see it. Nobody home anyway.

Perhaps the SAB players will eventually get sufficiently annoyed that this is at the top of the bug list and bring some pressure to make us go away.

Architecture.7524

nonetheless guild wars 2 is the best game. nonetheless. I’m a big fan okay.

Myrmidian Eudoros.4671

Guild Wars 2 has great potential. I look at it like A-net devs trying to reach their skill cap. It exists in theory, but human error makes it impossible to actually reach. Making it get great would be pro.

With respect to A-nets efforts thus far, the current incarnation of the sPvP aspect of the game, is like watching an infinte loop of a LEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOOOY JENKINS! YouTube video.

Perhaps fixing the issue of people locked out of tourney que is worth donating them a pat on the back and a few bizillion Glory that none of us has any use for.

Ostricheggs.3742

Before I went to class I queued up. Two hours later, no pop.

Still bugged, still waiting for a response, still waiting for a fix.

Posted by: Rerroll.9083

Rerroll.9083

bump

Up Rerroll

Ostricheggs.3742

PLEASE HEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP

hiphopotam.1782

6 days-0 tournament

Posted by: Timothy.7204

Timothy.7204

Sorry but their time is being spent elsewhere creating mario brothers. You know, the important stuff.

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Posted by: MikejayXD.5076

MikejayXD.5076

Still hasn’t fixed for mine yourfriendmarvin :O idk bout u guys. Anybody’s queues fixed?