Freezes

Freezes

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: reaperconcepts.3786

reaperconcepts.3786

Ever since the last update my game has been freezing when i use the movement keys either set the arrow keys or the w,a,s,d,q,e keys the only time it doesn’t freeze when i have auto run on but other then that it just freezes then it will unfreeze then refreeze after i hit them again i think it was something in the last patch that messed it up ive tryed resetting my internet and on a all my other games doesnt freeze i just hope u guys can fix it. If u have any solutions please let me know as im getting annoyed with it i cant even do a dung cause i freeze to much also i would understand if i had graphics on high but i got them all on low and it still does before the last patch it was working fine now it doesnt i have even put best performance on it and still does it i dont get it

Freezes

Posted by: Jeremiah Lee.2764

Jeremiah Lee.2764

Live Response QA

Are you in windowed mode? Does tapping ‘Alt’ fix the problem?

Freezes

reaperconcepts.3786

yea i was in windowed mode i just uninstalled it so im trying that thank you if it keeps doing it then ill try that

Freezes

reaperconcepts.3786

ok i uninstalled it and it worked for a couple days then it started doing it again and i tryed tapping Alt it will work but i have to keep tapping it the whole time im moving and ive tryed full screen and windowed mode