Frenzy III Quaggan Games prevents progress

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Alakazarm.1847

Alakazarm.1847

Pretty simple, really. There’s an event in Frostgorge sound that bugs out once all the individual events are completed and the npc’s don’t do their dialogue. This leads to the item “Twoloop Friendship Bracelet” being unobtainable, making the legendary collection impossible.

I know I may very well be the only person working on this thing but it’s a bugged legendary collection all the same.

Posted by: Evan Zynda.8631

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Hello Alakazarm,
You do not need to remain near those Quaggan after you help them train for the quaggan games. Once you help either “Orsippus Champion Squilp” or “Twoloop Champion Aloogwa” with their events, you need to return to “Twoloop Varonos Saszglop” and talk to him (this must be the same map and you cannot switch maps nor log off between helping them and talking to the Varonos).

I didnt see any trouble and was able to get the bracelet when I attempted to recreate your problem above, but please let us know if you continue to have issues.

Posted by: Eulenschwinge.9452

Eulenschwinge.9452

I actually got the same problem, I waited a whole day for the necessary dialogue to appear but nothing happened. It´s a shame really, last thing that is missing for me