Frequent shortages of daily chest.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: poke.3051

poke.3051

Hi.

This is drive me crazy. Today I’ve finish fractals lev. 49, after lev 5 and finaly lev 37 – from this last one I don’t get final chest.

This is not the first time when sometning like that happen. Sometimes I need to make even 5 runs to get at least 3 chest.

Did this still works this way? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals_of_the_Mists

My personal lev is 38.

Thx, Rafael.

PS. before I had a problem with the Gift of Exploration – mayby this 2 case are connected.

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

Rewards, including bonus ones, are determined by your personal reward level. For example, a character whose personal reward level is 8 but completes a fractal at difficulty scale 12 will have no chance to win rings or weapons.

Since your personal level is 38, when you did the 49 you were rewarded for tier 3 (L.31-40). Doing 37 falls under the same tier, so it’d essentially be the second time and not give another bonus chest.

I haven’t done fractals in a while, so I could be misinterpreting that statement on the wiki, but that is how it has always behaved from what I remember.

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

Did this still works this way? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals_of_the_Mists

My personal lev is 38.

if you carefully read wiki you linked, you would notice this important line:

For each player, rewards are based on the minimum between the selected Fractal Difficulty Scale and the player’s Personal Reward Level

combine that with Daily Chest Rewards tiers and you will finally understand how it works

kill all ze thingz