Full bag bug

Full bag bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

If your bags are full and you want to change weapon A to weapon B or if you want to change armor A to armor B, it won’t let you. This problems happened since the game upgrades. As of now, if I want to change clothes or weapons, you need to delete one of those good items that you saved for 1 year because you really like them.

In other words,

full bag = no armor can be equipped, no weapon can be equipped.
At least 1 empty sloth in bag = armor can be equipped and weapons can be equipped

Full bag bug

Hitman.5829

Any developer saw this post? I am very disappointed by this bug, it is very frustrating to have to empty one slot when you want to change armor.

Full bag bug

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

agree with you on this

Full bag bug

Hitman.5829

Bug has not been fixed yet! Full bag still does not let you change armor.

Full bag bug

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

I’ve never observed this, I’ll have to try it next time my bags are full.

Btw, I know you can’t unequip 2 1hand weapons for a single 2 hand weapon if your bags are full (ie rifle in place of 2 pistols) since there won’t be any space for the 2nd item being unequipped. But I’ve never had an issue with armor. Will test when I can.

Full bag bug

Posted by: WaxWorm.8574

WaxWorm.8574

As a workaround until it’s fixed, you could put something bank-able like a mini-pet into a safe-box or invisible bag. So you wouldn’t have to delete an item when you encounter the problem but could temporarily bank the pet to get a free space.