Gallow's Hang Skill Point

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: RavenStorm.2193

RavenStorm.2193

Q:

Ok I need help I have one skill point to get and this is it. There is a champion there and I can not kill it myself it is stopping my progress. Is this a bug if so please fix it I quit trying for a bit and went back I have tried to puzzle it out but there is no way this is pve and I do not or should not have to be in a group to do this. Please any suggestions or comments that can help me I have been thru the forum and have not seen any fixes for this Thanks !

Posted by: FangedTerror.3852

FangedTerror.3852

A:

I apologize and read your initial post as if you were complaining about something being difficult and requiring more than one player or some clever use of the in-game tools.

If you are ever online at the same time i’d be happy to join you and distract the champion and all while you communed or invis you

Posted by: AeroJavi.1687

AeroJavi.1687

You’ve seen no fix because there is no bug. There’s a certain champion camping in a skillpoint. So?
You’ll have to team up to kill it, wait for someone else to kill it, or skip it. This is a mmorpg after all…

Posted by: FangedTerror.3852

FangedTerror.3852

You mean the one i cursed shores with the champion jester? I believe this is working as intended. Just helped a new friend last night get this last night.

If you are allergic to asking for help / have no one that can help you there is a way to get the sp which is a commune on any class without fighting it. I did so on my guardian and warrior. Thf it was even easier.

RavenStorm.2193

fangedterror number one I am notallergic against asking for help I have and seems to me no one is in this area much any more. So your comment is not helpful.

RavenStorm.2193

I apologize and read your initial post as if you were complaining about something being difficult and requiring more than one player or some clever use of the in-game tools.

If you are ever online at the same time i’d be happy to join you and distract the champion and all while you communed or invis you

Thanks I have been in the game since beta! I had a few months off due to illness. I only have to do the last bit of my story now. I am in storm bluff isle home world as I found folks to help me with the skill point. Player tag Narnia Ravenwolf

(edited by RavenStorm.2193)