Game Client Unable To Gain Access

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ayumi Spender.1082

Ayumi Spender.1082

I’ve tried everything I could’ve found through the archives and nothing will work.
I know it’s not a connection problem, because on the very same computer… another account can log in just fine. Mine can’t.

Attachments:

Posted by: Laiska.8602

Laiska.8602

The same is currently happening to my friend, and we know for sure it’s their account and not computer because we tried logging in with their credentials on my machine and no dice, even though mine works fine. Apparently they’re having trouble even logging into this site.

Posted by: Freyja.7685

Freyja.7685

Also experiencing this issue and getting the same error message. I’ve been trying to log in for about an hour or so, with no success. My fiance has been logged in this whole time with no problems, so it’s not our network/firewall settings. Hope it’s fixed soon cuz it’s reset night! Thank you in advance!

UPDATE: I was able to log in a few minutes ago, however, my entire guild panel and friends list was EMPTY. I logged out and tried to log back in and am receiving the same error message again. I was also having trouble logging into the forums and received the same “invalid username/password” error as other people have even though they were both correct.

Arya Violet, Guild Leader
Devona’s Final Rest [DFR]

(edited by Freyja.7685)

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Same error message. I actually got errors just trying to log in to the forum for a while, though I finally got through (obviously).

EDIT: Oh, new error message actually. Now its saying “Transaction in progress. Please wait a few minutes and try again.”

(edited by Electro.4173)

Posted by: LilyMoon.8756

LilyMoon.8756

A friend of mine is having the same problem with his account. He was able to log on to character select for about a minute but then got booted off, getting error 42 again. He’s double checked his firewall settings and even tried turning it off, still no luck (the firewall never seems to be the problem with error 42 anyways).

Additionally, he can’t even log on to his account on the website either, getting a message saying that his “account name or password aren’t valid.” So he can’t even post on the forums or make a ticket, hence he asked me to do it for him.

Posted by: Serenity.6135

Serenity.6135

A friend of mine is having the same problem with his account. He was able to log on to character select for about a minute but then got booted off, getting error 42 again. He’s double checked his firewall settings and even tried turning it off, still no luck (the firewall never seems to be the problem with error 42 anyways).

Additionally, he can’t even log on to his account on the website either, getting a message saying that his “account name or password aren’t valid.” So he can’t even post on the forums or make a ticket, hence he asked me to do it for him.

Same problem here. A friend of mine cannot login and gets the same error message about his firewall etc.. and he cannot log into the forums either to post about it.

I had the same issue a couple of weeks ago and was able to get around it by using the “-assetsrv 64.25.41.2” workaround, but he says that is not working either.

Posted by: Noel.3857

Noel.3857

Having the same problem,please look into it. Thanks.

Posted by: Zayveon.4613

Zayveon.4613

Girlfriend is having the same problem. Can’t log into the launcher, nor the website.
She tried my account with the launcher, worked fine, but hers gives the error 42.
I tried hers on my machine, worked fine.

Posted by: Ayumi Spender.1082

Ayumi Spender.1082

Looks like it’s working now.
Can finally load back on the game (and the site… stupid me logged out to see if my friend could’ve logged onto to the site on my computer and.. no one could after that)