Game unplayable since last few patches

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: TRON.1085

TRON.1085

- Constantly perma stuck on loading screens when changing maps or even trying to log into your character

- If you do manage to actually get into game it is nothing but lag and desync with more loading screen bugs

- Constantly having to restart client, client crashes and still may not even work

- Login server error messages, unable to use guild window functions and lists

- Constant disconnects and desync even if you manage to get into game

- Unable to use waypoints, chat systems, guild systems or majority of game functions

- Barely able to get a few mins of game time in before these issues come up

- Even if it manages to be playable, as soon as you change maps it starts all over again

This only started since yesterday and I have tripple checked everything on my end.

When is this going to be fixed?

(edited by TRON.1085)

TRON.1085

Also done full gw2 client file verification / repair.

Still having the same issues.

(edited by TRON.1085)

Posted by: Astro.7318

Astro.7318

same issue, doubt it will as its only effecting a small amount of people i think

Posted by: Feydiir.2609

Feydiir.2609

same issue, doubt it will as its only effecting a small amount of people i think

its currently affect all Mac players.. there is a problem with the graphics causing performance to drop to 4 or 5 FPS .. rendering the game unplayable.

Late 2012 iMac – 3.4 GHz i7 – 16 GB – GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB – OSX 10.11

TRON.1085

its currently affect all Mac players.. there is a problem with the graphics causing performance to drop to 4 or 5 FPS .. rendering the game unplayable.

It’s not just Mac users, I am using Window 7 and I know plenty of others with the issues I have listed and more with different types of operating system, they must of done something causing all these issues in the last patch.

Posted by: IamHades.6079

IamHades.6079

Same problem here since last patch from Scarlet ( not patch from yesterday ), i always played very well, i have a huge computer and windows 8.1 ( i can play WVW at high resolution without any problem ), but since last patch, i dont know why, when i maximize or minimize game, FPS go to 4 or 5 and game become unplayable.

Please fix this problem.

Posted by: Jinxey.4173

Jinxey.4173

I played many higher end games on my pc all day and for many days, but whenever wvw reset for a new build it blue screen my computer. I been having giant lag spikes in lion’s arch, while never do.

Jinxey [UM]
Officer of The Unholy Mackerels

TRON.1085

- Constantly perma stuck on loading screens when changing maps or even trying to log into your character

- If you do manage to actually get into game it is nothing but lag and desync with more loading screen bugs

- Constantly having to restart client, client crashes and still may not even work

- Login server error messages, unable to use guild window functions and lists

- Constant disconnects and desync even if you manage to get into game

- Unable to use waypoints, chat systems, guild systems or majority of game functions

- Barely able to get a few mins of game time in before these issues come up

- Even if it manages to be playable, as soon as you change maps it starts all over again

This only started since yesterday and I have tripple checked everything on my end.

When is this going to be fixed?

All the same issues still, game is completely unplayable, nothing but bugs and other issues especially when going through loading screens. Including a new bug that teleports everyone in WvW back to waypoints in middle of fights….

gg anet your game is broken.

Living story FTW!