Gamebreaking bug!

Gamebreaking bug!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Publicality.6854

Publicality.6854

So I had just logged on, and saw the new update. I was still in the adventure box, read my messages looked at new achievements etc yadayadayada. I got to the zone that you do Tequatl events in, and began exploring. (Event wasn’t up at that point). And I started doing an activity about protecting people (something to do with the Sylvari). Anyway I jumped over the thorny vine fence to get into the area that the activity was based around, then jumped over to the other side. As SOON AS I had jumped over to the other side my game had crashed, and all I had was an option to send an error report. Now I can’t even open my game, and I am left clueless to what’s happened!
If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated!

Roses are red, violets are blue, this doesn’t make sense. Refrigerator.

Gamebreaking bug!

Publicality.6854

Please, someone help! It’s been a day and my game still isn’t working :c

Gamebreaking bug!

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Try opening your task manager and looking for a gw2.exe in the Processes tab. If there’s one running, click on it, then hit End Process.

GW2 won’t open another version if there is a process of it running in the processes. If the game crashed in an unexpected way, it may not have properly terminated the process.

If that doesn’t help, not sure what it’d be.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

Gamebreaking bug!

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

You cant open the gw2.exe?
or
You crash everytime log in?

If ( first )
repair your client;
else
contact support;

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

Gamebreaking bug!

Publicality.6854

Nothing seems to be working
Tried repairing and it just said adding “-repair” onto the end of the target in the properties file was invalid, I guess i’ll try contacting support.