Gates of Arah

Gates of Arah

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Enundr.9305

Enundr.9305

well up for debate on category of this , but im seeing the group event at gates of arah (risen giant) and apparently people are abusing it for constant loot since it has no timer on it and just let the risen giant reset. i would suggest putting a timer on it.

Gates of Arah

Posted by: Jeremiah Lee.2764

Jeremiah Lee.2764

Live Response QA

Please also provide server and any additional helpful information. Does this stop the event from completing?

If you see an exploit, please send email to: exploits@arena.net

Thank you!

Gates of Arah

Posted by: AlexDelux.4053

AlexDelux.4053

It happened to me too, I’m on Aurora Glade. There’s always someone saying “don’t kill the giant, i want to farm”. I’m not against farming, but you can’t delay an event just to farm, there are people who just want to do the event chain and get the chest….

Gates of Arah

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

lol… Putting a timer is not going to fix it. That will encourage people to repeat the whole Gates of Arah events for loots and karma prior to the Champion Risen Giant rather than making the giant chest and City of Arah available.

People are going to finish the event, regardless that a few are trying to farm.

Gates of Arah

Posted by: AlexDelux.4053

AlexDelux.4053

They could just put a limit to the spawining risen, so eventually the giant would be the only one to kill

Gates of Arah

Posted by: wizzy.6871

wizzy.6871

it would be good if those risen stop spawning when their morale (or presence or whatever is it called) gets to zero (event: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Help_the_Pact_seize_the_steps_of_the_Promenade_of_the_Gods)