Gear disappeared

Gear disappeared

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Before anyone suggests, yes, i checked my bags. Yes, I checked my bank, no, I didn’t sell them.

Just two pieces of my gear are gone from my character. They were part of the primeval set. i was testing new specs since the patch, putting stuff in and out of the bank, and those two pieces are gone.

Gear disappeared

Posted by: Refeuh.8493

Refeuh.8493

Thanks for posting about your issue, I was looking for people with similar problems.

A guild mate was telling me about “not being able to find” her Quaggan backpack a few hours ago, after switching some equipment. While we would usually call the odd disappearing item a “user error” (sold by mistake, destroyed while making some inventory space, etc.), the same thing happened to me tonight with an ascended item (Cirque of Arah, Infused) while playing Crucible of Eternity.

It is very possible that these are indeed user errors, but multiple occurrences in such a short time frame does sound suspicious :-?

While I personally don’t mind getting a replacement for my ascended ring, I thought I would check the forums for other similar reports…

Gear disappeared

Posted by: Refeuh.8493

Refeuh.8493

Not much details, but maybe this could be related too ?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/I-lost-my-broom