Gem Store

Gem Store

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: figgie.8294

figgie.8294

I bought the 350gems from my 6g 25s and bought the Total Makeover Kit. It took a while, then finally went threw, but it only took my gems and recieved nothing in the mail. Seconds later I got d/c’d and when I was able to get back on, I still had no mail….

Where did it go?
Help?

Also what is the problem with this d/c’ing that all of my friends and I are having (around 1pm…11/27/2012) although it has dulled down, it might of been the cause of my gem store glitch.

Gem Store

figgie.8294

Note – my friend also bought one and d/c’d seconds later too….Also didnt not get one in the mail

Gem Store

Posted by: Pronqx.4079

Pronqx.4079

I ´have the same issue. I lost both gems and gold on BLTC and the TP whilst getting no items from either service. Then i D/C’ed

Gem Store

Posted by: Jarin Arenos.2736

Jarin Arenos.2736

Servers are going bat-excrement today, apparently. Trading post stealing money from everyone and constant disconnects on zone along with the login server going down… yeah, time to read a book while they fix things, I think.

Gem Store

Posted by: Starrk.3912

Starrk.3912

Yup, I bought one of those Makeover Kits this morning and I received nothing in my mail even though I have space. Nice to know I’m not the only one with this problem, however I didn’t have any dcing going on. Good luck.

Gem Store

Posted by: Idleness.5280

Idleness.5280

yea, I bought 3 of them, but i didn’t receive any mails, plz fix it!~ thx

Gem Store

Posted by: Bluetooth.1452

Bluetooth.1452

I just had the same issue when I bought some mini’s. Gem’s taken, showed in my recent purchases, but never recieved them.

Have also been dc’ing like crazy, like Jarin says. Woo. Great.

Gem Store

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Same thing happening here. Just tried to buy a Makeover Kit and got nothing. Well, except for a friendly disconnect and now I can’t log back in.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Gem Store

Posted by: Hycinthus.6483

Hycinthus.6483

Have you deleted old mail? maybe you’re at maximum.

Gem Store

figgie.8294

yes i have deleted all old mail