Gem Store doesn't open PayPal page

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

As of last night’s patch, I can no lomger buy Gems via PayPal as the in-game shop refuses to open the PayPal page to complete the transaction.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? If so, is there a workaround?

Posted by: Chuck.8196

Chuck.8196

If you have billing issues please submit a CS ticket. The wonderful people who are in our CS department can look into your account and see what is going on. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do from the forums.

a·chieve·ment – a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill
re·ward – a thing given in recognition of one’s service, effort, or achievement
en·ti·tle·ment – the belief one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

If you have billing issues please submit a CS ticket. The wonderful people who are in our CS department can look into your account and see what is going on. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do from the forums.

Oh, don’t worry, I just wanted to check in to verify whether it was an actual bug (meaning other users have experienced it too) or some local issue before sending in a ticket, as the support is currently very busy and I didn’t want to bother them if it was a local issue. It’s working fine again by the way, thank you.

P.S. Yes, GW truly has one of the best and friendliest customer supports out there.