Getting constantly disconnected on story quest [spoilers]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Gokki.9574

Gokki.9574

During my human priory quest where i save potential recruits from the krait underwater (with the boss with two sharks) i get disconnected and have to repeat the quest all the time.

The underwater part is REALY annoying because all my spells are very weak (im overleveld with good gear) so it takes so much time to kill anything, not to mention very hard to target because they keep moving around and i often die to simply not doing enough damage because water elementalist skills are too weak.

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

During my human priory quest where i save potential recruits from the krait underwater (with the boss with two sharks) i get disconnected and have to repeat the quest all the time.

Thanks for the report; can you provide the code you’re receiving when you disconnect? Also, do you disconnect at a specific point/is there something you do that causes you to DC?

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Posted by: Gokki.9574

Gokki.9574

Thanks for the report; can you provide the code you’re receiving when you disconnect? Also, do you disconnect at a specific point/is there something you do that causes you to DC?

I was able to complete it the next time i did it, but i suspect it was something to do with connection to the server that caused a crash.

Nevertheless it was annoying mostly because elementalists are so weak underwater, their spells are worthless except the two earth ones that do bleeds, even then no defence…