Getting gold from TP

Getting gold from TP

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: iplayBANJO.9543

iplayBANJO.9543

I am confused about something. Either there is a mechanic I am unaware of, or I am getting a lucky bug.

Everytime I buy a large amount of mats from the TP, like 250 leather sections, I find that I have about 10s in the pick up tab along side my mats. I’ve had it happen before with smaller amounts as well, but it has been worrying me a bit as I am only trying to use the trading post to level my crafts in parallel with my character and it’s getting to the point that if it is a bug that is being exploited that I am concerned my account will be banned for using an exploit.

I have sent bug reports using the in-game method, but seeing all this fuss about people losing gold on the TP, I’m also concerned that this had something to do with it. If it is related, I had it happen most recently earlier today after the TP came up from maintnence.

Getting gold from TP

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tyler.8751

Tyler.8751

I think its because when you bought them, someone had just posted that same item for less, so you get refunded the difference. I think thats what is happening anyways.