Getting stuck in combat?

Getting stuck in combat?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Highchu.3806

Highchu.3806

I’ve been noticing my warrior often getting stuck in combat after executing hundred blades or any consecutive autoattacks in place. Its basically the same as getting immobilized, but without the actual debuff and the only way I can get out would be to use a movement skill (without Mobile Strike). Has anyone else come across this issue?

Getting stuck in combat?

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Reported many times, but it’s not “stuck in combat” bug but “stuck in place” bug. The bug is known by ANet but is a “weird repro”, so no ETA on fixing it as far as I know.

Usually happens after leap/shadowstep skills. The /dance emote usually helps you get unstuck.

20 level 80s and counting.

Getting stuck in combat?

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

There is really such “stuck in combat” bug. I can’t recall when it happens exactly but I have gone through it. For some reason you stay in combat mode even when not fighting and away from any mobs (even the border of the screen gets that red shade as if you are in a fight). For me the only way to get rid of it was killing some mob. Teleporting, changing map or whatever didn’t work. Btw, ironically you can’t even teleport to a WP as it says you can’t travel while in combat.

Getting stuck in combat?

Posted by: Emissary Vex.5690

Emissary Vex.5690

I’m not sure if this is the same as the teleport bug. If it is then you can use an emote to unstuck yourself. Just type /sit and see if it lets you move again. I know; it sucks but its the best way to prevent yourself from dying.