Getting stuck inside walls and corners

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ktham.6947

Ktham.6947

Hey guys,

So far, my character has been stuck inside a wall or a corner multiple times throughout GW2, and it’s starting to become really annoying. I can’t get out and I can’t attack enemies. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Posted by: Masterpyro.4310

Masterpyro.4310

happens alot with teleport skills and thin world models. If they were solid or had a way out (or better yet allow me to go through it from the inside if im stuck) or a /stuck command to jump you a little bit after a delay so you cant abuse it.

Posted by: Aurorablue.5163

Aurorablue.5163

My character attacked a Son of Svanir ice catapault in Wayfarer foothills in meelee range and when it was destroyed I ended up stuck under it. This also happened with an alt.

So I only ever attack these in range now as being too close to one when destroyed gets you stuck under it.

Posted by: Leiloni.7951

Leiloni.7951

This happens a lot on my Mesmer using Phase Retreat. If I’m not careful it quite often gets me stuck in walls or a few times it got me stuck under the floor, both real and water floors, under the map itself where things start to look funky. Going to a waypoint gets me out but it needs to be fixed. I’m not fighting in weird spots or anything so it shouldn’t be happening. Weird part is (cause that’s not already weird) is it doesn’t happen in sPvP maps, only if I’m out leveling.

Posted by: Ktham.6947

Ktham.6947

Yea I was fighting the love couple in AC, rolled into the stairs and I got stuck underneath it. It was pretty frustrating, but luckily, my guardian was able to get out.

My Mesmer just got stuck towards the end of a quest and I had to do it all over again