Ghostly Justiciar Hablion does not teleport

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

According to dulfy the Ghostly Justiciar Hablion in Bloodstone Fen is supposed to do blue teleporting attacks (once he reaches below 50% health) that ports players into the air.

I fighted him several times and he never ported players up, so players can not get the achievement “Reversal of Fortune”.

Posted by: Budman.2934

Budman.2934

i did it about 7 times since release it still hasn’t teleported me

I call it a bug also even Dulfy.net said that the chances of getting it slim to nill

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I have fought him 3 or 4 times and have never seen a portal spawn during the 50% and below health. Either a bug or we are downing him too fast for him to spawn it.

Posted by: Xeno.7403

Xeno.7403

I have fought Justiciar about 12 times now and still no portal, can Anet increase the port. chance or something?

Posted by: Melina Mitchell

Melina Mitchell

QA Principal

Thank you all for the report, we’re working on a fix!

Posted by: DarkMonk.4531

DarkMonk.4531

Did Achie today – we held dps at 20% and after some time he went into his “phase” with spirits and after it he immidiately teleported ppl and we got achievement.

Posted by: Feersum Endjinn.4179

Feersum Endjinn.4179

I got it early hours of the morning with only about 10 people playing, but that was before the new build.

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

Seems that Anet has issues with bosses using skills sometimes when there is a large zerg, that is just a guess.
I have done this boss so much now that I am not going to bother until this is fixed.

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

I got it early hours of the morning with only about 10 people playing, but that was before the new build.

Similarly. It seems to be a bit like Shatterer – too many players, and something gets in the way of the skill being deployed. I got it around 11pm the evening before last, in a fight with not all that many players, when he used the skill at least 3 times. In quite a lot of fights before that (all with many more players) it simply didn’t happen.

Posted by: Zok.4956

Zok.4956

After the patch yesterday it worked in every fight (five) I was in and he had several phases during the fight where a lot of player were ported into the air.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

After the patch yesterday it worked in every fight (five) I was in and he had several phases during the fight where a lot of player were ported into the air.

Yep. it was the what the —? moment when the porting happened last night. I had done the event many a few times before the patch and had never experienced the mechanic before.