Gnashblade: Advanced Support Achieve bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

I am not receiving credit for this achievement. I have done all 4 levels at least twice now and it still shows incomplete.

It says: Tier 2 of 2 1/2 Tiers Completed

It was saying this yesterday so I logged in today and completed all 4 levels again and it still won’t complete.

When I first tried this, I was in a group and I am not sure which level was chosen first but it is now bugged for me.

Please fix.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

Posted by: drowze.3709

drowze.3709

Same problem here. I first completed all 4 tiers for Kiel, then went to Evon’s instance and completed tier 4 and 3, in that order. After completing t4, it updated to 1/2, but it didn’t update after completing t3.

I haven’t tried doing t4 again, because it’s very frustrating and not as easy for me as it is for some others out there (well, the difficulty is obviously the same, I’m just not that good a player ><).

Hope they fix this.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Try doing tier 4. You’re supposed to do them in order but I’m willing to bet that doing a higher tier counts as doing a lower tier. What I mean is that you could do four tier 4’s to complete the achievement.

Posted by: Neo.6851

Neo.6851

This achievement does not work for me either, i succeeded at 1-4 several times playing solo and it will not give me credit, it stays stuck at 1/2.

Posted by: Kenrid.7859

Kenrid.7859

Finished with a team of 4. Made sure we all had credit for Tier 3. But at end, mission was successful, but none of us got achievement for 4.