Goemm's Lab Bugs

Goemm's Lab Bugs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Gabrall.8059

Gabrall.8059

I like doing jumping puzzles a lot, and also create new Personal Achievements of mine, like the “0 Deaths Achievement” where I must Complete 100% World Completion and be a Lv 80 Character without dying.

So far, I had achieved one important and dire task, to complete WvW on my Engineer Character Asura 100% without ever dying, and my was this an achievement.

I went exploring for a bit, as I always do, to enjoy leveling and other things in the new Re-Vamped Starter Areas, and took some new players to the Goemm’s Lab, among other secret labs like Calx’s, Oola’s, etc.

Goemm’s Lab is a 4 Level Jumping Puzzle, where you need to collect an Energy Attunedment Buff in each level to progress to the next. Falling in this Jumping Puzzle won’t kill you, that is if you don’t fall on a branch or something on the platforms, you’ll simply be teleported back to the entrance and can resume your Jumping Puzzle by choosing the Station you’re saved at, sort of like a Checkpoint, talking to the nearby Assistance Golem.

Currently, Goemm’s Lab has certain Bug Issues concerning Lv 1 and Lv 3’s Gate. Once you obtain the Energy Attunedment Buff, if you cross the End Gate to proceed to the next level, it won’t let you, you will instead be teleported back to the beginning of that level and will tell you an error has occurred, but despite using the buff many times, you cannot advance, the only way is by falling and being sent back to the entrance can the assistant golem then give you the next option, which is the next level, for some odd reason. This is not working as intended, I’m sure of it.

On another note, I just lost my 0 deaths Personal Achievement when I tried to cross the Windy Vines in the first level. Naturally if you’re blown away, you fall and teleport back, but I didn’t, and neither did my group. I fell and never teleported back, and kept falling until I finally reached the bottom of the map, the ground, and I died, loosing that 0 deaths, after finally completing WvW 100%, I feel a bit furious, but nothing I can’t do, after all it’s not a real achievement, but a personal one, however, I can notify that these issues are definitely not suppose to be there. If you fall, you’re suppose to be teleported back.

I, alongside some of my friends, tested that level 1, 2 and 3 has many areas that if you fall, you won’t be teleported back, you will keep falling and die because of it.

- Level 1 End-Gate won’t take you to Level 2, even with the Buff.

- Level 3 End-Gate won’t take you to Level 4, even with the Buff.

Hope these issues can be fixed, as it’s one of the best Jumping Puzzles due to the length and dynamic of it.

Now, to go and Delete my Engineer, I guess, and retry again the arduous task of completing WvW without ever dying…