Going to the other side. Literally.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: eldris.8461

eldris.8461

Today I submitted a bug report at around 14:02 saying that my Phase Retreat skill had made me pass through a cliff and I was stuck inside an island. Assuming the only way out was to go to a waypoint, I submitted the report, since the travelling would have cleared out my bug-report-screenshot of it.

Well I was wrong. In the interest of being honest, I wanted to let ArenaNet know I managed to explore the whole map area UNDERNEATH it. I didn’t exploit it (I don’t think I could have anyway, I was stuck way below most things). They may also be interested about it, so I thought I’d post here.

This is an album of screenshots I took while exploring. http://imgur.com/a/UQz03

Things I learnt:
- I could reveal map “areas” by swimming under them (there’s a screenshot of this)
- I couldn’t trigger new waypoints
- I could interact with items, but the only thing I found I could reach were barrels on the beach, which did nothing.
- Many houses in the area have basements they don’t know about.

Posted by: mrcrabcore.2781

mrcrabcore.2781

haha thats pretty epic XD love things like this , did you go to the wizards castle?

Glasidria – Asuran Necromancer – Commander ~
Officer Glas – Asuran Guardian ~ Gunnars Hold
Guild – Dark Reavers [DkR]

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

There used to be a bug where you wouldn’t die if you fell off the world during the Jade Maw fractal. There is a huge area of water under it, and you could swim under some of the other fractals.