Golem banker expired after 3 days

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Eclipsiste.3251

Eclipsiste.3251

Hi,

I upgraded my GW2 edition last week and received the personal golem banker. I first used it during last week end (Saturday or Sunday, I’m not sure).
When I logged in just after the update, I had the surprise to see that my golem had already expired.
It’s only been 3 or 4 days at most. Could the reset of the monthly achievements have messed with the time count within the game?
Could you please fix this so that I can use this service for the intended duration?

[VdF] – Jade Sea

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

I think that’s related to a bug with the monthly progress. I’ve seen some other’s complain about the same thing with 2 week captain airship passes. When I logged in yesterday right after the patch drop, the monthly progress said it required 4 and was 0 out of 4, plus it said it was saying it was January’s monthly achievement.

I think when they reset the monthly for the second half of April’s monthly, they accidentally ran the clock forward to the next month, thus finishing anything that was on a timer like that, then they screwed up the month of the monthly.

You could try to go through support to see if they will restore the banker, or make a new character since the personal banker for upgraded accounts and digital deluxe accounts(any that get the banker) can now use the new character banker for any character.

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

Posted by: Eclipsiste.3251

Eclipsiste.3251

So… I guess I won’t have any answer to this…

[VdF] – Jade Sea

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

For individualized responses, you would need to contact CS about your issue. Good luck.