Goodbye so long farewell

Goodbye so long farewell

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: vampiregoat.4763

vampiregoat.4763

Well after playing for a few weeks and noticing how SERIOUSLY screwed up this game is I think I am done and going back to GW1 to play my ele so I can feel at least my character can do something. In gw2 my ele used meteor shower and it would bounce all over and around monsters and do NO DAMAGE it was so pitiful I want to cry. So off to GW 1 maybe I can feel at least my character is able to damage to creatures and not take it up the kitten at every turn.

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: Sabouma.7186

Sabouma.7186

The game has only been live for a few weeks…. Give the devs some time to iron the wrinkles out…

Kind regards,

Eileen Masters

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: RoxBuryNine.4210

RoxBuryNine.4210

The game may have only been out for a few weeks but they’ve had a long time to work on it. There are still too many basic things that are bugged. Seriously, how hard is it to make sure that something as basic as skill quests in all zones aren’t bugged or broken?

Last night I traveled through Diessa Plateau and found so many things that are “off” that I just quit the zone and put it on a growing “to do” list of areas I have to go back to because something needs to be fixed.

Defeat the giant assaulting the Town of Nageling … he can keep it.

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: ifytbairz.8746

ifytbairz.8746

awwww, bye bye! No one will be sad to see you go!

But seriously. Get over it. Report the bug, move on, It’ll get fixed and you can stop crying.

P.S. My Ele is fine

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: vampiregoat.4763

vampiregoat.4763

LOL love the knee jerk reply of basically GET LOST from ifytbairz

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

This does not belong in the bug reporting topic.

But, FWIW, I’ve had the time of my life playing a warrior charr, and I’ve been on a lot — 205 hours in the last 30 days.

Maybe the bar was not that high to please me? I’m a refugee from SWTOR, which was my first MMO.

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: Booler.6598

Booler.6598

This isn’t bug reporting. You don’t have to tell people your leaving just leave.

Always in all ways

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: Devious Criminal.6573

Devious Criminal.6573

The game has only been live for a few weeks…. Give the devs some time to iron the wrinkles out…

Few weeks? Where have you been the past month.

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

Well after playing for a few weeks and noticing how SERIOUSLY screwed up this game is I think I am done and going back to GW1 to play my ele so I can feel at least my character can do something. In gw2 my ele used meteor shower and it would bounce all over and around monsters and do NO DAMAGE it was so pitiful I want to cry. So off to GW 1 maybe I can feel at least my character is able to damage to creatures and not take it up the kitten at every turn.

Later scrub.

~De Oppresso Libre~
Shunsui Kou Kyoraku~Thief |Afro Claptrap~Warrior|Korra Jorradóttir~Elementalist
Zaraki Bladebreaker~Guardian|Mikasa Ackkermann~Mesmer

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

Posted in the wrong forum.
This is something for the “Say your goodbyes” forum, not the bug listing forum.

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: achilleez.2750

achilleez.2750

Can I has yer stuff?

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: Mickey.4207

Mickey.4207

Look what have you done now OP, you have angered the fanboys.

However, i agree that it has been a month but all we can do is report bugs and get things on fast track. Other option is to stop playing and come back in a couple of months when game is more stable.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: Karadanna.8107

Karadanna.8107

Even with the bugs that are still in the game, I have found GW2 to be the best MMO I have ever played – and I’ve played alot.

Fort Aspenwood
The Knights Creed

Goodbye so long farewell

Posted by: CC Ivonne.6782

CC Ivonne.6782

Community Coordinator

Hello everybody,
as it has already been pointed out by some of you, this thread isn´t about a game bug. Therefore, it will be locked.
Thanks for understanding.