Got someone else's PvP rewards

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Cirrion.8951

Cirrion.8951

After winning a PvP match last night I was reviewing the stats before exiting the match. I switched from the combat stats panel back to the reward track panel when I got a second burst of reward track progress along with an Achievement for winning my first match as a Guardian. Which is odd as I was playing my Thief, the only character that I’ve ever PvP’d with.

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

A few players have reported getting guardian progress instead of their actual class when using elite specs. Were you playing as Daredevil? (see https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/So-my-Reaper-is-a-Guardian-apparently/first#post5774561)

As for getting a second burst of reward track progress, are you sure that wasn’t just the animation replaying? When you go to the reward track panel at the end of a match, it always initially displays your progress from before the match and then plays the animation of your reward being added. You can view the panel multiple times, and see the animation replay each time, which could be mistaken for receiving progress more than once.

Posted by: Cirrion.8951

Cirrion.8951

That makes sense; I was on my Daredevil. The reward track issue was likely just the animation as you said.

Thanks!