Grathering Boost and Home instance?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mistress Elemental.3750

Mistress Elemental.3750

I have noticed that the gathering boosters, gathering banners, and wvw gathering bonus’s don’t seem to work in the home instance. Is this done on purpose or just something not setup to work there yet? It would be nice to hit all the home instance nodes I worked for and maybe get a few extra hits here and there every day.

I also noticed they don’t work on Rich Gathering Nodes in terms of giving extra hits on them. Its always just 10. Is that a bug as well or also intentional? Does it effect the Rich nodes in any way? Thanks

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Since it is only a chance for improved gathering, how can you be positive they don’t work in the Home Instance, or elsewhere.

I seem to remember getting extra strikes on mine, very occasionally, but I could be mistaken.

Posted by: Mistress Elemental.3750

Mistress Elemental.3750

I have been in my home instance so many times using gathering boosters. I have 6 nodes to work with every time and I have never gotten a extra strike off them.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Well, it might have been from the WvW boosts. You might wait a few weeks and ask CS; they will be swamped for some time, I am sure.